Book: Fungal Contamination: A Comprehensive Guide for Remediation 2nd Edition
- Completely updated and expanded
- Provides a myriad of important details within an understandable framework
- Draws important connections between mold work and other restoration activities
- Used as a textbook in leading mold remediation training courses
- Over 450 pages. Softcover and spiral bound. 11" H x 8" W
Free UPS ground shipping for US orders. Handling fee of $3.00 applied to each order.
For expedited or international orders, please call 1-888-382-4154 to order.
International customer is responsible for shipping, taxes and fees.
- Overview of Biological Contamination
- Health Effects Related to Fungal Exposure
- Industry Standard of Care
- Sampling Basics
- Risk Assessment in Fungal Contamination Projects
- Reducing Risk with Personal Protective Equipment
- Remediation Equipment and Supplies
- Isolation/Containment of Remediation Activities
- Remediation Work Practices
- Chemical Use During Mold Remediation
- Post-Remediation Activities
- General Safety and Health Concerns
- Project Management Skills
- Liability and Insurance Considerations
Sixteen appendices including:
- Glossary of Mold-Related Terms
- New York City Department of Health's Guidelines
- EPA's "Mold Remediation in Schools and Commercial Buildings"
- Health Canada's "Fungal Contamination in Public Buildings"