Event Start Date: 4/10/2018
Event End Date: 4/12/2018
Click here to create or view existing reviews.
There are currently 20 spaces left.
Forensic Specialist Course
Bio-Cleaning for the 21st Century
This structured three-day course is the first one to utilize the Restoration Industry Association (RIA) Forensic Guidelines as the core of the training information. Each registrant will receive RIA Guidelines for Professional Forensic Restoration (a $125 value) and Wonder Makers’ textbook Forensic Restoration: Procedures to Protect Operators and Occupant (a $135 value).
The jam packed schedule is heavy on hands-on training covering a wide array of topics. Provides participants with:
- The OSHA required respirator fit test (bring your own respirator)
- Forensic Restoration Certificate
- Bloodborne Pathogen certificate
Topics and activities included in this course:
- An overview of the RIA Forensic Guideline
- Crime and trauma
- Unattended death
- Unsanitary dwelling
- Illicit drug labs
- Infectous disease
- Contamination from animals
- Tear gas/CS gas/irritants
- Pre-project organization, site assessment and set-up of decons, work practices, chemicals, waste, post-project evaluation and more.
Date: April 10-12, 2018
Location: St. Louis, MO
Cost per place: $1,500.00
St. Louis, MO