Mold Remediation Technician
Event Start Date: 2/26/2019
Event End Date: 2/28/2019
- Technician course consists of three days of training focused on teaching individuals how to set up various mold remediation projects and how to accomplish the specific removal and cleaning tasks associated with such projects. The course includes classroom discussion and hands-on activities. The Fungal Contamination textbook is included in the class registration.
- Continuing education credits: RIA-17.25; IICRC-2; NADCA-4 credits
- This is a pre-requisite for the Mold Remediation Supervisor Class & the Certified Mold Professional Class.
- Additional cost: $100 certificate fee (Restoration Industry Association)
Click here to order certificate from RIA.
- Location: Kalamazoo, Michigan
**Class is Closed**