Mold Remediation Supervisor
Event Start Date: 3/5/2019
Event End Date: 3/6/2019
Click here to create or view existing reviews.
- This 2-day course focuses on why we choose certain variations of the requirements for various projects and when we do them. The focus is the project supervisor who must have skills in choosing from a variety of techniques and requirements to best suit a particular project. The course draws heavily on case studies and thinking exercises as well as group dynamics and integration of cost factors into mold remediation. The heaviest emphasis is on risk assessment, selection of containment and decontamination unit options, communication of information to technicians and clients, and a deeper understanding of the various standards of care in the industry. The Mold Remediation Technician course is a prerequisite.
- Continuing education credits: RIA-11.75; IICRC-2; NADCA-4 credits
- Pre-requisite for this class: Mold Remediation Technician Class.
- This is a pre-requisite for the Certified Mold Professional Class.
- Additional cost: $50 certificate fee (Restoration Industry Association)
Location: Kalamazoo, Michigan
***Class is Closed***