WALL CAVITY SAMPLE COLLECTION INSTRUCTIONS
1. Select a location on the suspect wall approximately 3-6 inches from the floor. If possible, choose an inconspicuous location such as behind a baseboard.
2. Drill a ½” hole into the wall with a hand drill or cordless drill set on the lowest speed.
3. Once the hole is drilled, gently insert the end of the sampler into the hole with the red cap still on. Take a thin rod and insert it into the tube and pop the red cap off (this will not be retrieved from inside the wall).
4. Remove the tape seals from the cassette. Save the seals to reseal the cassette after sampling.
5. Connect the inner wall attachment to the rectangular opening end (inlet) of the cassette and then connect the round opening end (outlet) of the cassette to one of the Wonder Air hoses. Leave the end of the unused Wonder Air hose open.
6. Thump on the wall with the heel of the palm of your hand for several seconds to loosen up the elements inside.
7. Turn on the pump and collect a sample for 30 seconds.
8. Reseal the cassette with the tape seals.
9. Complete any required documentation/paperwork.
10. Send cassette to laboratory for analysis.