Whether you are a remediation contractor or the building owner/manager, it's up to you to be pro-active in confirming that your mold clean-up was completed properly. Our Mold Remediation Evaluation Service - one of the best tools available to accomplish this - involves shared responsibility. Your part:
- Set goals for a well-executed project. Decide what "clean" means. You'll know what you're aiming for before you even start.
- Collect post-remediation air samples after conducting a visual inspection of the work area.
- Provide you with Post-Remediation Evaluation Criteria for use in determining goals.
- Provide clear instructions for collecting air samples. We even tell you what equipment you'll need and how to use it.
- Analyze your samples in our laboratory.
- Interpret the data using comparison to the Evaluation Criteria. If your samples don't prove success we tell you why, and make recommendations for achieving your goals.
- Provide documentation that proves the success of the mold remediation.
Our laboratory team is experienced in analyzing non-cultured bioaerosol samples. We wrote the industry-accepted WMI Protocol for Bioaerosol Sampling. Uniquely, all sample data produced in our labs is interpreted for the client by field-experienced specialists - we don't simply send you numbers.
We offer air sampling equipment that is particularly suited for collecting post-remediation samples. The widely-used Wonder-Air is an easy-to-use system that collects non-cultured bioaerosol samples. We also offer sample cassettes with prepaid analysis and quantity discounts.
Call 888-382-4154 for more information, or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
for additional information.